Data: Luglio 1-12, 2019 | Ore: 9:00 - 15:00 (meals and leisure activities included, Saturday 9-12 and Sunday off) | residenziale/residential
Costo: €695 per settimana (o $820 USD per week) | Età: 6-17
(This camp offers a No Pay To Play reward)
- Leisure activities
- Local transportation
- Daily training sessions hosted by UEFA certified coaches in Italy.
- Daily scrimmages
- Official ADIDAS Italian Soccer Academy camp training kit:
- 1 Jersey
- 1 Pair of Shorts
- 1 Pair of Socks
- Italian Soccer Academy Certificate
The camp curriculum has been specially designed for each age group by UEFA certified coaches. Recreational and competitive players will train and compete with correspondent levels.
The Italian Soccer Academy camp program welcomes players from all different cultures, uniting them for the same purpose – to become a better soccer player. Our goal is to develop each and every player’s skills technically and tactically and to increase the understanding of each player’s role on the soccer field.
In keeping with Italian Soccer Academy training philosophies developed over decades in their youth academy, our training program focuses on:
- This deals with each player’s technical and tactical ability focusing on elements such as kicking, dribbling, passing, heading and tackling. Speed, strength, endurance and flexibility are vital elements of these sessions.
- This aims to develop qualities such as multiple object tracking, timing & peripheral, intuition, divided focus, and rapid decision making. Strategies for self expression, creativity and imagination underpin this aspect of our training.
- This helps players foster techniques for having control over their emotions or for regaining self control when lost. Motivation, self-esteem and a desire to be autonomous are cultivated in our camps.
- This helps players learn how to work together as a group and team across multiple cultures. Respect for the rules, acceptance of the decisions of others and collaboration is a core part of these sessions.
We encourage all players to aim high, in their soccer ambitions. Italian Soccer Academy Junior Camp program will give advanced players the chance to envision what it would be like to be a player on the world stage in their adult life. Our program will allow them to sample the kind of training available at European clubs from an early age.
During our camps, Italian Soccer Academy coaches identify gifted players and invite them to join one of the Italian Soccer Academy's International tournament teams to compete in international tournaments. The international playing experience helps players and parents appreciate the importance of developing as a whole person and not just as a player. Players achieving success on the International tournament team have options to move up to one of the Elite tournament teams, experience no pay to play opportunities and ultimately be invited to college or professional showcase opportunities through the Italian Soccer Academy.
Further more, players reaching the age of 18, may be considered for employment opportunities as Team Managers, Coordinators, Assistant trainers or coaches, based on their collegiate curriculum and other professional interest. View our Italian Soccer Academy employment section for more information and to meet our expanding list of players turned professionals in our program.
Camp duration is Monday through Friday 9:00 am to 3:00 pm, Saturday 9:00 am to 12:00 pm and Sunday is off. Typically mornings are designated technical and tactical skills training with the Italian Soccer Academy coaches. Afternoons feature designed scrimmages and small-sided games.
The selected talents will have the possibility to form part of the Italian Soccer Academy International Teams that participe in the International Tournament Circuit, such as Copa Americana Bucaramanga 2018 and the Copa Italo-Americana during the Milan Experience week 2019. During the camp, the Most Talented Player will be selected and awarded with our #Nopaytoplay and will be able to travel to Sabaneta, Colombia with all expenses paid and will form part of one of our international teams! The #Nopaytoplay reward includes international airfare (only for the selected player), City of the Camp-Medellin round trip, and participation in The Copa Americana Sabaneta 2019. The reward also includes accommodation in a 5 star hotel(or college dorm) during 5/6 nights, meals and local transportation. Does not include visa process costs or passport process.